Monday 31 March 2014

Struck down with pain on day twelve

Today is day 12 and what a horrible day it has been. I've been in so much pain. Today I dislocated my left thumb and I had to get an X-ray and get a ball bandage done so i can't use my whole hand, but it was causing more pain a the bandage moved so I removed it. I also got my flu needle today. My left ankle, right ankle, right kneeC right hip, left shoulder, left elbowF left thumb, right shoulder, left side lumba and left side temperal mandibula have been bothering me today. Not only have I been crushed by physical pain today, but emotional pain. People have made me feel like complete crap today. I had a massive fight on Facebook with some guy over a status I wrote to do with being in a wheelchair. I know that everyone is entitied to their own opinion, but there is a line that needs to be drawn. Some people are so ignorant and it upsets me deeply. You are not in a wheelchair, you do not go through the pain and suffering as I do, you do not live in my shoes. Therefore you have no right, what so ever in saying how I should feel or act. Some people are so ignorant and are just completely unable to comprehend and grasp the topic of understanding a medical condition. The lack of education involving what right someone has over a person with less physical privlages with clearly more academic skills to judge and compare someone's life to another is appalling. You can not compare pain from one person to someone with emotional pain. Just because you have had family problems in your life, does not mean you can compare yourself to a person with disabilities and say that you know what they're going through. You simply can not. You can learn to understand, but you can never truely know unless you are that person. There is a difference. I'm really frustrated. I could go on for hours about how I'm feeling but it's hard to type with one hand. Someone told me to stay optimistic and think positive because technology is fat changing. Yeah right. Why is there any reason to stay "optimistic" or "positive" when unless someone is able to break throug the space time continuum, discover the genetic engineering required to cease the diseases from being genetically passed on before the unborn child develops in the womb. Which is already too late to genetically engineer the coke gon and connective tissue of my unborn self. However, thus resulting in me, simply not giving a crap about optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment