Thursday 27 March 2014

Losing track of time on day nine

Today is day nine. I don't feel as terrible as I did in the previous days. My mouth has come back to normal and I only had painful left knee and left and right shoulders and my jaw today. Although I decided to moisturise my legs and it felt like I was getting scalpeled open! It lasted for an hour or so but reduced over time. It was a terrible sensation!  Supposed to be getting a bone density scan tomorrow, but it's raining terribly and it's not particularly a good idea to go out in the pouring rain in a wheelchair! So I suppose I will have to reschedule that appointment. I'm been having dreams and nightmares that I'm able to remember when I awake, which is quite annoying! My jaw keeps using out of place and causing me grief and it's quite annoying! Im only beginning to feel tired at the moment so I suppose I'll head off to sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment