Tuesday 25 March 2014

Day seven, still praying to heaven

Today is day 7 and I feel like a wreck. This mornings events included going to the dentist to get impressions for my mouth guard mould for my jaw, my mum running me home in the wheelchair through the rain with a bright pink poncho on and getting wheeled into a puddle! Atleast I had a good laugh with mum. What a sight! After all that excitement I started to get quite tired and just layed down for a while. I got this sharp, stabbing pain in the bone of my right elbow. It felt like someone had taken to biggest knife they could find and had scrapped it alone my bone! It's an excruciating pain which lasts no longer than a minute but occurred several times throughout the night. It almost brought me to tears! My jaw has slid out of place a few times and wouldn't go back into place, which is also causing me a fair bit of grief also. I also noticed I have a rash (hives) that were really bothering me today. My right shoulder is giving me a hard time with my left ankle and right knee too.  I also had terrible pain in my temples which lasted a few minutes and was excruciatingly painful to endure. I had a bad day with my stomach also. I'm very tired and I guess it's the lyrica that's causing these outrageous bursts of pain! I'll call my doctor in the morning about the occurrence.
I have been looking at cars lately for when I get my license (if I'm allowed to with my condition) and it's hard to find vehicles that will accommodate to my needs which is a bummer!

Stay pain free everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment