Saturday 22 March 2014

Day four, tears hit the floor

Today is day four, a night mare. I've been suppressed to live a nightmare in reality. My hands and my feet are swelling. My legs and my arms are in a lot of pain, roughly a 7/10 with restlessness. PBo hi. One of the side effects of Lyrica is rashes, I'm covered in them. My stomach has been cramping and I haven't been able to go to the bathroom because of h medication. Today was an emotional day for me. I broke down and cried. I cried for hours about different things, all in relation to pain some how. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with this at such a young age. I was also disappointed that I was getting prank calls when I made it clear to everyone I didn't need shit like that to annoy me when I'm in pain. My left shoulder is also bothering me at present at a 7/10. I wish I knew how to fix everything. If only I could :(

No comments:

Post a Comment