Sunday 30 March 2014

Woven with pain on day eleven

Today is day eleven, what a terrible day it was. I have had terrible pain with my left and right ankles, my right knee, right wrist, left shoulder, right shoulder and left and right elbow, temple pain, right lower lumba pain, neck pain, arthritic feeling in my fingers and pain on the right hip. I had to have a sleep this afternoon because I was feeling really tired and in pain. I was only asleep for an hour I think, but it helped a little bit. I've found that ever since I've started taking Lyrica, I have extremely vivid dreams, not always night mares though. I'm able to remember every single detail of the dream which is quite an odd experience on my behalf. As I said yesterday, I was looking forward to going to the beach with my friend, but it was crappy weather and I just didn't feel like going anywhere. I told a random person that I was in a wheelchair on Facebook, and they immediately stopped talking to me. It's a horrible feeling that you get when you realise that no one genuinely wants to associate with people who have disabilities. Just because I'm in a wheelchair for periods at a time, does not mean I'm a "retard" or a "freak". I'm a perfectly sane person with medical problems that affect my limbs, not my capability of talking, or being able to excite mathematical equations. Some people are so rediculous, they throw around the words like its nothing and call people terrible and hurtful things.
Sometimes I'm afraid to tell people that I can end up in a wheelchair at any given point. Because not many people are willing to accept people into society with disabilities. The world is such a terrible place!

No comments:

Post a Comment