Wednesday 19 March 2014

Holding on to Thursday

Today, I started off my morning with a dislocated jaw! On top of my dislocated shoulder and left ankle. Not a good start.
I took codeine, pariet, maxalon and panadol with my breakfast. I had wheatbix with milk so that it wasn't so hard to eat with my jaw although it didn't help with reducing discomfort while eating...
I started talking with a friend who also has a severe medical condition, I guess it made me feel less weird, knowing that I have someone else to talk with. I decided not to attend school today with having taken my first Lyrica tablet in 25mg last night. I feel a bit tired and lacking in concentration more than usual to be honest. I have some reflux at the moment and an ear ache with a sore sinus and throat..I think that I'm getting sick also.
I just want to be with my friends but they don't really care about how I'm feeling.. My closest friends haven't even bothered to message me. I guess this is the beginning of becoming a cat lady with no friends because I can't get out and do things. Soon I will be in a power chair (motorised wheelchair) with less friends! Oh well...
I have to think of some way to raise money to get a power chair and airfares to go to the Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Conference in Paramatta/Sydney in July.. But I don't know how I'm going to raise the money with having to buy a power chair, joint guards etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment