Friday 21 March 2014

Sunshine dripping with acid rain

Today was a long, painful day. I dislocated my right knee, left and right knee, right elbow and right and left shoulder today. I mostly stayed in bed, to help ease my pain but it didn't work. Today is day 3 of being on lyrica and it's not easing my pain one single bit! I'm currently laying in my bed in agony with tears sliding down my pain stricken cheek. I hate this. I don't understand how anyone could live with this much pain; I'm just scraping through. It's times like this that personally I think I should be hospitalized with pain killers to help ease my struggles. I'm thinking of trying to make a legacy for myself.. I've been talking with mum about asking volunteers, clubs, sponsors and hospitals or famous people to donate to an Australian summer camp for kids living with chronic pain and illnesses. Like a camp to meet other people your age who feel an struggle with pain with their conditions and to make some good friends. I think that it would be a wonderful thing to meet other kids my age with similar disorders and things! I'm going to ponder it long an hard and see what I can try to accomplish in the near future. It will be a good distraction from my pain. Lately I have been writing short stories, playing my flue (bearing through the pain) and drawing to try and distract my self from the pain! But on Monday I have block exams and I'm stressing which is resulting in aggravation to my pain levels. I'm very stressed with my exams and assignments for year 11 which will impact my year 12 op with 5op classes. Ughhh I just feel like sleeping forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment