Monday 24 March 2014

Hit me up with a quick fix on day six

Today is day six and I feel like absolute crap. I stayed in bed all day, in pain. Today was a bad, extraordinarily painful day. My right hip with giving me a lot of grief. As well as my left ankle, left calf muscle, right knee, right foot, left shoulder and right collar bone, also my back. I had a lot head pain and pressure also. A few light headaches with pulsating. I had nausea worse than the previous days. My jaw keeps slipping out of place and causing me grief. Luckily, tomorrow I'm going to the dentist to get impressions done on my teeth so that I can get a mouth guard to help hold my jaw in place. My mums decided to take me to the appointment in my wheelchair. I'm not looking forward to it. Although, it means I'm one step closer to trying to help reduce my pain, even if it only helps a fraction. I'm putting on weight with these new tablets and I can't exercise to burn calories because of my heightened pain so I'm not too happy about that. I'm also getting booked into radiology to get another bone density scan to see if I still have osteoporosis in my legs. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment