Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day thirteen, if only is was just a dream

Today is day thirteen and I've has a terrible day. My thumb has been really bothering me and I had to re bandage it because it was so sore. I also tried my first vanilla sustagen an it tasted like I was drinking a custard, it was thick like a milkshake and was worse than a protein shake. Today I had problems with my left able, left knee, left hip, left shoulder, left thumb, left side temperature mandibular, right ankle, right knee; right hip, right shoulder and right wrist. I also had right sided pain with my pelvis/hip joint area. I got the phone call saying I go for my splint fitting for my jaw next Thursday which will be good. And I also have my first physio appointment with the hospital for this year next week. Mums taking me to the beach tomorrow to just sit on the sand and relax, so hopefully that will be great. I can't type much as my left hand is bandaged and my right hand is super sore also. Tomorrow I will be increasing my Lyrica intake from 25mg at night, to 25mg two times a day (one in the morning and one at night) so I'll update how that goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment