Monday 14 April 2014

Unkown days, lost time

I haven't posted for a while, this makes me sad. I'm totally un-aware of the number of days that have passed me by. I've been really struggling, both physically and mentally. I was given my jaw splint, it's quite uncomfortable and has given me a lot of tooth pain. I have also tried new ways on managing my pain, including Acupuncture. I was given 5 acupuncture needles to place in my ear for four days. Although I noticed my levels of pain, reduced by a fair bit than usual, it gave me such terrible pain in my ear. It also resulted in me feeling dizzy and nauseous. After weighing up the pros and cons, I have decided not to use acupuncture on the ear as a form of pain management as I felt that the ear pain was more of a distraction from my other pain. My jaw has not been sliding out of place as much since I have inserted the jaw splint. It makes me talk funny, but I guess that's okay. My ankles, knees, hips, back, neck, jaw, shoulders, elbows, wrists and left thumb have been bothering me a lot.
Since my last post, I have been diagnosed with Osteoperosis imperfecta, which means that I have 150% more calcuium than a normal person of my age, this means I am borderline brittle bone disease. My doctor also noticed today when he examined my whole body that I have gluteal crease abnormality that I was born with. Ooh look, another thing to add to the list. The other night my eyes were constantly blinking and I couldn't stop. I also think I have blocked tearducts as my eyes are constantly watering. I have a nasal spur which I don't think I mentioned it previously. Tomorrow I am getting scans done on my uterus, which I am not looking forward to at all.

But You know what? I was born with some terrible medical conditions. I've learned to try and live with it although things are getting worse for me, I still try and look for the brighter side of the situation that I'm facing. It's probably one of the hardest things in the world, to be receiving diagnostic result after result, condition after condition. But when things get personal, it's probably the most heart aching, destructive thing. Being torn down and stripped back, with open wounds is even worse. There is a toxicity that over rides all and it's such a terrible thing. I'm suffering, so are others, but being attacked emotionally, while being fought by your own genes is so utterly destructive for a person. Take a look at yourself, take a long, hard look at me and realize that causing more destruction is only knocking me down even more. I hate how people are such horrible creatures, bound into their DNA with such darkness, it's such a terrible thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment