Wednesday 2 April 2014

Today is day 14 and I feel like crap. I didn't get to post earlier as my hands were sore. I took my first lyrica in the morning and at night today and I felt really sick. My jaw, feet, knees and hips, shoulders and wrists hurt today. I was also struck down with an allergic reaction which left me sick for ages. I woke up to write this post as I'm in a bit of pain and couldn't sleep well. Tonight I had Italian minestrone soup for dinner, with just the liquid to consume. Atleast it tasted good and didn't make me feel any worse. My arms are starting to get really weak again. I've had several breaks in writing this short passage to rest, but the weakness relapses often. I'm trying to brave through the pain I'm having and to try and walk faster with my crutches, but my left ankle is slipped out of place if I do so. I've had a few headaches today also. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get to post this before the night ended. Oh well. I'm really looking forward to getting my jaw splint because I'm hoping it will reduce some of the terrible pain I'm experiencing like at present. My mum bought me a shower mobility stool today to sit on, while in the shower; it makes it much easier for me to get up out Of the shower instead of off of the floor. So it was a bargain from Aldi at $49.99 I don't think I've ever seen any cheaper anywhere! Not even in a mobility store/outlet. Well I must go try and get some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment